A Different Approach to Legal Services.
We provide personalized legal services and are located outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Formed in 2010, we pride ourselves as a firm built on integrity, fairness, creativity, and excellent two-way communications.
Our team is comprised of Ken, an executive assistant, a paralegal, law clerk, and contracted outside counsel.
Who are we?
We pride ourselves on representing our clients zealously to structure the best deal we can possibly get for them and resolving disputes without litigation. By doing so, we save our clients not only money but stress. We long for the day when people will think of lawyers as those that are good at resolving disputes, not just arguing.
Don't take our word for it. Hear what our clients have to say.
Ken has been trustworthy and honest. He is truly a "diamond in the rough." I use him without hesitation for all personal and business legal matters.
What I like about Ken is he is true to his word, a great friend, and most importantly, available when needed and always finds equitable solutions.
Ken's advice is well-researched with the best interest of my businesses in the forefront. His rates are fair and when he quotes a project, he stays within budget.
Chiropractic Practice Owner
Ken is not only a knowledgeable and skilled attorney but an all-around great and trustworthy guy. Choosing Ken to help you with your business legal issues is a no brainer.
I was so impressed by Ken's genuine caring for our clients and his legal expertise that I continued to refer Ken to numerous clients over the years.
Here's How Ken Reduces Stress
- Ken doesn’t talk like a lawyer. He explains the issues in good ole’ plain English.
- Ken doesn’t act like a lawyer. He's not big and scary. Okay, he is 6 foot 2 inches, but definitely not scary. Just ask his wife, Jodi, who is less than 5 feet. Some people actually think he’s funny.
- He explains our very reasonable fees upfront so that there are no surprises.
- We know that our clients are thinking about their legal issues a lot. Nothing drives them more crazy than not getting a return call from their lawyer. Ken returns all calls within 24 hours.
- We are located less than 10 miles outside of Pittsburgh and have free parking. Barring unusual circumstances, our clients will not have to go to downtown Pittsburgh (Stress #1) or pay exorbitant parking fees (Stress #2).
We Bridge G. A. P.s.
We approach client matters differently. While many law firms tout how they will fight to the finish for their clients, we pride ourselves on bringing parties together. We build bridges, not barriers.
Our estate planning and administration practice focuses on passing your legacy onto the ones you love and bridging your family from one generation to another.
Whether we are resolving a dispute through arbitration or mediation, our alternative dispute resolution practice makes sure we understand every parties' position, so that we can bring the dispute to a successful conclusion, bridging adversaries together.