A Different Approach to Legal Services.
We provide personalized legal services and are located outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Formed in 2010, we pride ourselves as a firm built on integrity, fairness, creativity, and excellent two-way communications.
Our team is comprised of Ken, an executive assistant, a paralegal, law clerk, and contracted outside counsel.
Who are we?
We pride ourselves on representing our clients zealously to structure the best deal we can possibly get for them and resolving disputes without litigation. By doing so, we save our clients not only money but stress. We long for the day when people will think of lawyers as those that are good at resolving disputes, not just arguing.
Don't take our word for it. Hear what our clients have to say.
He is easy to work with, quick to respond to a email or phone call and gets the job done in a timely manner.
Insurance Agency Owner
As an international, multi-brand franchisor, Ken has helped us streamline processes while directing us with sound legal advice.
Franchisor Executive Vice President
Ken is a caring and wise attorney. The best interests of his client are always primary, taking a holistic approach to planning for the future as well as settling disputes.
Leadership and Transformative Life Coach
Ken was responsive, easy to deal with, and achieved favorable results for us. I have since recommended him to other practices who have also been pleased with his work.
Steve Schmidt, MD
Ken Eisner is a combination of professionalism, integrity and strength. He is firm and empathic all in one.
Here's How Ken Reduces Stress
- Ken doesn’t talk like a lawyer. He explains the issues in good ole’ plain English.
- Ken doesn’t act like a lawyer. He's not big and scary. Okay, he is 6 foot 2 inches, but definitely not scary. Just ask his wife, Jodi, who is less than 5 feet. Some people actually think he’s funny.
- He explains our very reasonable fees upfront so that there are no surprises.
- We know that our clients are thinking about their legal issues a lot. Nothing drives them more crazy than not getting a return call from their lawyer. Ken returns all calls within 24 hours.
- We are located less than 10 miles outside of Pittsburgh and have free parking. Barring unusual circumstances, our clients will not have to go to downtown Pittsburgh (Stress #1) or pay exorbitant parking fees (Stress #2).
We Bridge G. A. P.s.
We approach client matters differently. While many law firms tout how they will fight to the finish for their clients, we pride ourselves on bringing parties together. We build bridges, not barriers.
Our estate planning and administration practice focuses on passing your legacy onto the ones you love and bridging your family from one generation to another.
Whether we are resolving a dispute through arbitration or mediation, our alternative dispute resolution practice makes sure we understand every parties' position, so that we can bring the dispute to a successful conclusion, bridging adversaries together.