A Different Approach to Legal Services.
We provide personalized legal services and are located outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Formed in 2010, we pride ourselves as a firm built on integrity, fairness, creativity, and excellent two-way communications.
Our team is comprised of Ken, an executive assistant, a paralegal, law clerk, and contracted outside counsel.
Who are we?
We pride ourselves on representing our clients zealously to structure the best deal we can possibly get for them and resolving disputes without litigation. By doing so, we save our clients not only money but stress. We long for the day when people will think of lawyers as those that are good at resolving disputes, not just arguing.
Don't take our word for it. Hear what our clients have to say.
Ken was thorough, responsive, and efficient. The thing that impressed me the most was that he was very helpful to us before we even decided to hire him.
Chiropractic Practice Owner
Best law firm ever! They made everything easy for me and helped me with everything to sell our business.
Ken Eisner is a combination of professionalism, integrity and strength. He is firm and empathic all in one.
Ken was attentive, thoughtful and detail oriented. He successfully demonstrated his knowledge, experience and expertise on the matter.
Businessman & Home Owner
I was so impressed by Ken's genuine caring for our clients and his legal expertise that I continued to refer Ken to numerous clients over the years.
Here's How Ken Reduces Stress
- Ken doesn’t talk like a lawyer. He explains the issues in good ole’ plain English.
- Ken doesn’t act like a lawyer. He's not big and scary. Okay, he is 6 foot 2 inches, but definitely not scary. Just ask his wife, Jodi, who is less than 5 feet. Some people actually think he’s funny.
- He explains our very reasonable fees upfront so that there are no surprises.
- We know that our clients are thinking about their legal issues a lot. Nothing drives them more crazy than not getting a return call from their lawyer. Ken returns all calls within 24 hours.
- We are located less than 10 miles outside of Pittsburgh and have free parking. Barring unusual circumstances, our clients will not have to go to downtown Pittsburgh (Stress #1) or pay exorbitant parking fees (Stress #2).
We Bridge G. A. P.s.
We approach client matters differently. While many law firms tout how they will fight to the finish for their clients, we pride ourselves on bringing parties together. We build bridges, not barriers.
Our estate planning and administration practice focuses on passing your legacy onto the ones you love and bridging your family from one generation to another.
Whether we are resolving a dispute through arbitration or mediation, our alternative dispute resolution practice makes sure we understand every parties' position, so that we can bring the dispute to a successful conclusion, bridging adversaries together.